The Ridge Course
The Ridge Course (the original front 9) is the longest of the 3 courses and is home to our signature hole #5 with nearly 100 foot drop from the tee to a virtual island green with a pond in front and prairie land and woods surrounding the green. This 9 is the most forgiving off the tee but does have grass hazards on the right side of each hole. Par 36 Yardage: 2429-3331 yds
Golf Tee Details
- Red Tees– Designed for beginners or shorter hitters. No forced carries.
- Green Tees– For players with some golf experience. Handicap Level: 25-35. No forced Carries.
- White Tees– For experienced golfers. Handicap level:15-24 Some forced carries up to 170 yards.
- Blue Tees– For advanced players. Handicap level 8-14. Forced carries up to 200 yards.
- Gold Tees– For advanced players with high skill. Handicap level: 7 and under. Some long forced carries requiring accuracy