Rates and Specials
Deer Valley will be opening for riding on April 29th. The course will follow guidelines set forth by the “Safer At Home” Order. The restrictions are mandated under State of Wisconsin Law and must be followed.
- Bar area and Deck are open under social distancing requirements
- Beverages, snacks and golf merchandise available for purchase in the clubhouse while maintaining social distancing. ABSOLUTELY NO CARRY IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Clubhouse restrooms are available.
- Driving Range is open under social distancing guidelines
- Tee Times are required and can only made by phone at (608)-924-3033, Credit Card required to make reservation.
- Single rider carts are allowed only when available and with a prior request.
- On Course restrooms must remain closed
- Ball washers, rakes and trash cans have been removed. There will be only a few trash cans on course, please remove your trash from carts
- Cups are turned upside down to prevent ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick
- Tee times will be every 10 minutes with a max of 4 players per group
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times
Instead of calling with your credit card for each round, you can call the golf course and purchase Deer Valley Credit in any amount, then each time you play we can take the round off of your credit. For every $200 in Deer Valley Credit purchased, we will credit you $220.
These are certainly challenging times. We are hopeful that restrictions will continue to ease, until then we are counting on you as a partner so everyone can remain safe and enjoy the game we all love.
|Regular Season Rates||Sat., Sun. & Holidays||Mon. thru Fri.|
|TWILIGHT After 3:30
18 holes with cart
All Green Fees and Cart Fees are plus tax Book A Tee Time Join The Birthday Club for a free round