Rates and Specials
Please review our Covid-19 policies below:
- Bar area and Deck are open under social distancing requirements (Clubhouse Capacity; 12 persons)
- In the event of inclement weather, players should seek shelter in their cars
- Beverages, snacks and golf merchandise available for purchase in the clubhouse while maintaining social distancing. ABSOLUTELY NO CARRY IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Clubhouse restrooms are available.
- Driving Range is open under social distancing guidelines
- Tee Times are required and can only made by phone at (608)-924-3033, Credit Card required to make reservation.
- Single rider carts are allowed for a fee of $9.50 for each extra cart
- On Course restrooms are open
- Ball washers, rakes and trash cans have been removed. There will be only a few trash cans on course, please remove your trash from carts
- Cups are turned upside down to prevent ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times
- NO 5 SOMES, NO EXCEPTIONS
These are certainly challenging times. We are hopeful that restrictions will continue to ease, until then we are counting on you as a partner so everyone can remain safe and enjoy the game we all love.
|Regular Season Rates||Sat., Sun. & Holidays||Mon. thru Fri.
excludes Sept. 7
|TWILIGHT After 3:30
18 holes with cart
All Green Fees and Cart Fees are plus tax Book A Tee Time Join The Birthday Club for a free round