Rates and Specials
Deer Valley will be opening for riding on April 29th. The course will follow guidelines set forth by the “Safer At Home” Order. The restrictions are mandated under State of Wisconsin Law and must be followed.
- Bar area and Deck are open under social distancing requirements (Clubhouse Capacity; 18 persons)
- In the event of inclement weather, players should seek shelter in their cars
- Beverages, snacks and golf merchandise available for purchase in the clubhouse while maintaining social distancing. ABSOLUTELY NO CARRY IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Clubhouse restrooms are available.
- Driving Range is open under social distancing guidelines
- Tee Times are required and can only made by phone at (608)-924-3033, Credit Card required to make reservation.
- Single rider carts are allowed for a fee of $9.50 for each extra cart only Mon-Tue, Wed AM, Thur AM. Single rider carts not available Wednesday-Thursday afternoons and all day Friday-Sunday
- On Course restrooms are open
- Ball washers, rakes and trash cans have been removed. There will be only a few trash cans on course, please remove your trash from carts
- Cups are turned upside down to prevent ball from dropping to the bottom of the cup
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick
- Tee times will be every 10 minutes with a max of 4 players per group
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times
- NO 5 SOMES, NO EXCEPTIONS
These are certainly challenging times. We are hopeful that restrictions will continue to ease, until then we are counting on you as a partner so everyone can remain safe and enjoy the game we all love.
PRAIRIE COURSE SEPT. 1 & 2
RIDGE COURSE SEPT 10 & 11
|Regular Season Rates||Sat., Sun. & Holidays||Mon. thru Fri.
excludes Sept. 7
|TWILIGHT After 3:30
18 holes with cart
All Green Fees and Cart Fees are plus tax Book A Tee Time Join The Birthday Club for a free round