Rates and Specials
As the pandemic progresses and the vaccine becomes readily available, our Covid-19 policies and procedures will evolve as we enter the 2021 golf season.
Please review our 2020 Covid-19 policies below:
- Bar area and Deck are open under social distancing requirements (Clubhouse Capacity; 24 persons)
- In the event of inclement weather, players should seek shelter in their cars
- Beverages, snacks and golf merchandise available for purchase in the clubhouse while maintaining social distancing. ABSOLUTELY NO CARRY IN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Clubhouse restrooms are available.
- Driving Range is open under social distancing guidelines
- Tee Times are required and can only made by phone at (608)-924-3033.
- Single rider carts are allowed for a fee of $10.55 for each extra cart Mon-Thur until noon. Single rider carts not available from Thursdays at noon through Sunday
- On Course restrooms are open
- Ball washers, rakes and trash cans have been removed. There will be only a few trash cans on course, please remove your trash from carts
- Do not touch or remove the flagstick- recommended
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times
- NO 5 SOMES, NO EXCEPTIONS
These are certainly challenging times. We are hopeful that restrictions will continue to ease, until then we are counting on you as a partner so everyone can remain safe and enjoy the game we all love.
|2021 Spring Rates||9 Holes With Cart||18 Holes With Cart|
|Monday – Thursday*||$24||$34|
|Friday – Sunday*||$26||$42|
|Tuesday before 2:00*||$24||$28|
*not valid w/any other offer
*valid through May 6th
*all rates plus tax
|2021 Regular Season Rates||Sat., Sun. & Holidays||Mon. thru Fri.
|TWILIGHT After 3:30
18 holes with cart
All Green Fees and Cart Fees are plus tax Book A Tee Time Join The Birthday Club for a free round