The Valley Course
The Valley Course is the newest of the 3 and is more of a target golf course with demanding tee shots due to trees, long grass areas and water. The Valley Course has 2 par 5’s, 4 par 4’s and 3 par 3’s. It is the shortest of the 3 courses with many risk/reward opportunities. Par 35 Yardage: 2252-2761 yds Carts are mandatory on the Valley Course
Golf Tee Details
- Red Tees– Designed for beginners or shorter hitters. No forced carries.
- Green Tees– For players with some golf experience. Handicap Level: 25-35. No forced Carries.
- White Tees– For experienced golfers. Handicap level:15-24 Some forced carries up to 170 yards.
- Blue Tees– For advanced players. Handicap level 8-14. Forced carries up to 200 yards.
- Gold Tees– For advanced players with high skill. Handicap level: 7 and under. Some long forced carries requiring accuracy
Please see the scorecard for yardages, course rating and slope.